For applicants with a non-English-speaking educational background:
the following internationally recognized language certificates are accepted for entry into the course:
a. TOEFL (paper: 572 pts., computer-based: 227 pts., internetbased [iBT]: 87 pts.): Test of English as a Foreign Language des Educational Testing Service (ETS),
b. FCE (First Certificate in English), Cambridge ESOL, Grade B2,
c. IELTS (International English Language Testing System), Cambridge ESOL, Band 5.5
or international language certificates at or above B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference , eg.:
d. CAE (Certificate in Advanced English), Cambridge ESOL, Grade C1,
e. CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English), Cambridge ESOL, Grade C2.
- a university degree in English or as a joint degree with English.
- the European baccalaureate with English as first or second subject (pass)
- work experience in an English-speaking country of at least two years duration (or part-time equivalent).
For applicants with an English-speaking educational background:
- school-leaving certificate (e.g. A-levels etc.) which qualifies the holder for entry to university
- a university degree completed in an English-speaking country.
Language tests must have been completed within 5 years of the starting date of E-LINGO, other courses must have been completed within 10 years of the starting date of E-LINGO.